Commercial Lines - Assistant Account Manager
General Description: Assist Sales Executive and Account Manager in servicing and retention of Commercial clients. Works to ensure client retention goals are met by responding promptly to requests from Sales Executive and Account Manager. Required to perform essential functions and meet service standards and Best Practices developed by USI.
- Participate in basic client services such as issuing Certificates of Insurance, Evidence of Property Coverage and Auto ID Cards.
- At the Account Manager's direction, order various endorsements from carriers, confirm changes to client, follow-up for receipt of endorsements, verify their accuracy and deliver to client with appropriate correspondence.
- Process various documents such as policy audits, cancellations and reinstatements.
- Order various reports, loss runs, MVR's and follow-up for their receipt.
- Assist with spreadsheets and premium allocations, when requested.
- Prepare premium finance agreements and manage the process.
- Prepare summaries of insurance, when requested.
- Assist in invoicing documents including installment plans and multi-client invoicing.
- Assist in resolution of commission differences.
- Handle or refer underwriters' questions, when requested.
- Maintain client files accurately and consistently; responsible for proper documentation of files and proper communication to all in accordance with company workflows, procedures and best practices. Maintain a high degree of accuracy in agency management and document management systems. Adhere to ImageRight workflows.
- Other projects, as needed by Sales Executive or Account Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an insurance agency environment. High School Graduate.
- Must hold state Property & Casualty insurance license or willing to obtain one within an agreed upon timeframe.
- Must have an understanding of the insurance product and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in an organized manner.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have great customer service skills and attention to detail with high quality standard.
- Must be comfortable with internet based programs as well as knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Eager to learn new concepts and further professional development. Expected to further industry experience through courses with intent to pursue an industry designation.
- Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
- Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts. Ability to work in a team environment.
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595