CG 401(k) Administrator
General Description: Administrator supports DC Consultants with administrative tasks including.
- Assistance with recordkeeping for client plans including:
- Process distribution and loan requests so checks are sent within 7-10 business days of receipt, including transaction entry, auto pay processing, check register review, follow up with Riggs as needed.
- Print, collate & perform word processing for administrative forms/manual
- Input & file enrollment record.
- Process payroll tape conversions & reformat payroll/census data file.
- Process PIN card.
- Assist with preparation of reports for quarterly valuation packages.
- Accurate and timely recording of transactions and work logs (including telephone call log for outsourcing clients if applicable).
- Sort/file fund account statements for team members.
- Complete special projects as requested by consultants such as:
- Participant and client mailing.
- Respond to participant calls as needed for outsourcing clients -- return all messages within 4 business hour.
- Sort mail for team and process returned mail.
- Participate in loan fax-back rotation.
- Special projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Business, Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Computer literate- Knowledge of Windows environment, including Word & Excel.
- Detailed and organized.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a busy environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Personable and credible.
- Professional and dependable.
- Demonstrates cooperation and collaboration in a team setting.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595