National Practice Leader - Pharmacy Consulting
The Pharmacy practice leader will be responsible for developing and managing USI's pharmacy consulting strategy. USI seeks to offer innovative, transparent solutions through our network of over 500 consultants and 3,000 employee benefit professionals. This position is both an internal technical resource and client facing in some instances.
- Manage existing relationship with Truveris, USI's chosen software platform.
- Create working relationships with multiple PBMs
- Perform financial valuations of PBM proposed contracts; RX networks; Formularies; Compliance; and PBM effectiveness
- Create standardized contract language and performance guarantees aligning with corporate goals
- Manage small team of Financial Analysts spread throughout the country, who will assist the local markets in analysis, reporting and presentation.
- Train USI consultants in analysis and solutions
- Some travel may be required
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to be an independent thinker and proactively drive the process
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's or Doctorate degree preferred.
- Strategic thinker with ability to effectively manage relationships with PBM vendors as well as USI internal relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Health and Life Insurance license required
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595