Account Representative P&C
Account Representative 2 - Commercial
Coordinates customer service process for assigned commercial property & casualty customers, in close coordination with the Account Executive. Duties include: responding to inquires and requests for information; invoicing; preparing and/or reviewing and analyzing technical documents to assure accuracy and completeness; inputting and maintaining accuracy and completeness of policy management systems and files; assisting in the development and administration of customer service plans and risk financing plan recommendations, including outlining specifications to market coverage and pricing to carriers; and assisting in development of presentations to customers and prospects. May assist with developing and implementing claims handling instructions and loss control programs.
- 1+ year of insurance experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 180 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595