Vendor Payables Assistant
General Description: Corp AC Office Services -- Vendor Payables scans documents for processing by the Corporate Vendor Payables department.
- Obtains required documentation and approvals for all new vendor setups and changes and submits for entry in the Concur, SAP, or Sagitta systems.
- Assists Staff Accountants in scanning payment back up into Imageright system.
- Assists Vendor Payables Supervisor in special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates Degree or 2 years of accounting required; BA/BS a plus.
- MS Office and Excel proficiency required.
- Knowledge of general accounting.
- Strong work ethic with a defined sense of urgency.
- Organized self-starter that works well in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and retention of pertinent information.
- Accurate and fast data entry.
Work is performed in a climate controlled office environment with minimal noise and limited to no exposure to chemicals or toxins. Employees operate office equipment including; telephone - headset, computer, computer monitors, keyboard, mouse, copier, scanner and mail machine. Physical tasks of job include; walking, sitting, standing, bending and fingering.
Analysis of Physical Demands:
- Constantly (over 66% of time) work performed requires employees to use repetitive hand motions such as fingering, using a keyboard, and sitting at a desk.
- Frequently (34%-66% of time) work performed requires employees to handle and grasp things, walk on normal surfaces, stand and bend.
- Occasionally (1%-33% of time) walk on uneven or slippery surfaces to and from work and occasionally reach outward to grab things and bend.
- Rarely (< than 1 hour per week) work performed requires Lifting/Carrying items that range from 10-50lbs, pushing/pulling items that range from 10-50lbs, twisting/ turning including reaching over shoulder or above head , kneeling or squatting.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595