Sales - Life and Disability Insurance
ARE YOU DRIVEN, PASSIONATE AND A HIGH ACHIEVER?
Use your strong sales ability to sell our various association-sponsored Life and Disability insurance products by phone to association members.
This position will work within a sales team to support new competitive product offerings throughout the country! In this role you will call prospects and customers to screen, qualify and sell Individual Benefits insurance products featured; Cross-sell all available products to existing customers and new prospects including introduction of new product offerings; Send applications and related materials to prospects and perform appropriate follow-up to generate and close the sale; Record all lead information in the company provided sales tracking spreadsheets including all call activity, follow up and opportunities developed; Complete and submit sales and production reports.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years of successful sales experience in a fast-paced inside sales environment. Proven ability to perform in a sales-focused, results-oriented environment working with a strong team. Term Life and Disability insurance experience is required.
Four-year College Degree preferred. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Current Life and Health license is required with the abiliy to obtain additional state licenses.
In order to perform this job successfully, an individual:
- Must have or develop strong knowledge of USI Affinity's product line and related insurance concepts.
- Must have strong customer service and sales orientation.
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong business relationships as well as the ability to deal effectively with difficult or sensitive situations.
- Must be able to consistently meet or exceeds sales/revenue targets/KPIS as established by the company.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have strong, clear and articulate verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the MS Office suite of products including Word, Excel. Must be able to learn and work with any corporate Proprietary software tools including sales tracking systems.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595