Customer Service Rep - Life & Disability Insurance
DO YOU ENJOY USING YOUR STRONG CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE SKILLS?
Provide a first-class level of customer service to our customers by ensuring a thorough knowledge of all related insurance products offered. Pro-actively anticipate the needs of the customer to ensure their specific needs are met. Shift 10am-6pm.
You will provide our customers with the highest level of responsiveness by developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of all our Life, Disability and misc. insurance products offered by our Collegiate Insurance Services as well Professional and Trade Services Units. We will provide all training on products offered!
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. is required along with prior Customer Service experience in a Call Center environment. Insurance industry experience is preferred.
- Must have an exemplary positive attitude and be passionate about offering an unequaled customer service experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must hold a valid Life and Health license or the ability to obtain one within 90 days of hire.
- Must have strong customer service orientation; interpersonal and organizational skills, good sense of time management (ability to juggle multiple requests while giving the customer your undivided attention) with strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Ability to function independently and to multi-task.
- Must enjoy providing excellent service, be enthusiastic, willing to work in a fast paced environment and handle a high volume of calls.
- Have personal accountability and be fully available to assist customer for the entire duration of scheduled shift.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
ABOUT USI AFFINITY
USI Affinity has emerged as one of the leading providers of insurance, financial and risk management services to professional associations, individuals and small-business owners. For over 75 years the divisions of USI Affinity have developed, marketed and administered insurance and financial programs that offer association clients unique advantages in coverage, price and service. We market and administer insurance programs for over 400 associations nationwide, representing more than 15,000,000 members. Many client relationships are long-standing; and we continue to grow because of the results we have achieved for those clients. We are focused on having a passionate client-centric culture, balanced with our responsibilities to our employees, carrier partners and shareholders. USI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595