Benefits Data Entry Clerk
General Description: The Benefits Data Entry Clerk is responsible for operations and processing within the individual market. Responsibilities include submitting paperwork, tracking down client information, and assisting Individual Market brokers with any questions or concerns on already submitted business.
- Process carrier enrollment paperwork.
- Support IMAs and AEs with Individual Business needs
- Broker issue resolution: Enrollment, claims, billing, ID card tracking
- Ensure quality turn around time and accuracy goals are met
- Develop and maintain strong internal relationships with IMAs and AEs
- Develop strong knowledge of carrier processes and systems
- Develop deep knowledge of Broker Contact Units and appropriate Broker Executives
- Miscellaneous quoting on-behalf-of brokers, as needed
- Submitted application tracking and management
- Order supplies, carrier kits, and materials for brokers as needed
- Other special projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with Individual Market products.
- Understanding of benefit plan designs and claim procedures.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High School diploma or higher
- Accident & Health license is required or ability to obtain within three months from date of hire.
- Ability to creatively and proactively problem-solve
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a busy environment
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Superior attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Effective communication skills when dealing with co-workers, brokers and carriers.
- Personable and credible.
- Professional and dependable
- Demonstrates cooperation and collaboration in a team setting
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595