GL Staff Accountant
* Assist with daily funding requests and ICMS entry
* Assist with monthly intercompany entries and reconciliation
* EFT approvals and late funding requests
* Trust Calculations
* Concur/SAP AP Vendor Setup & Approval
* Record Weekly Concur AP entries in Sagitta and other transactional uploads
* Make SAP entries for monthly expense allocations.
* Fixed Assets -- FAS Maintenance and Reconciliation
* Bank reconciliations
* Assist with month-end account reconciliations
* Complete DB Deferred Revenue Reconciliations and research variances
* Complete Sales & Use Tax Filings.
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Finance
* Two to four years of progressive accounting and financial experience
* Experience with account reconciliations preferred
* CashPro Online or other online banking experience an advantage
* Intermediate Excel skills required
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and adherence to strict deadlines
* Efficient and accurate data entry skills required
* Positive attitude, self-motivated, team player
Work is performed in a climate controlled office environment with minimal noise and limited to no exposure to chemicals or toxins. Employees operate office equipment including; telephone - headset, Computer, computer monitors, keyboard, mouse, copier, scanner and mail machine. Physical tasks of job include; walking, sitting, standing, bending and fingering.
* Constantly (over 66% of time) work performed requires employees to use repetitive hand motions such as fingering, using a keyboard, and sitting at a desk.
* Frequently (34%-66% of time) work performed requires employees to handle and grasp things, walk on normal surfaces, stand and bend.
* Occasionally (1%-33% of time) work performed requires employees to drive to client appointments, have repetitive foot movements, walk on uneven or slippery surfaces to and from work and occasionally reach outward to grab things and bend.
* Rarely (< than 1 hour per week) work performed requires Lifting/Carrying items that range from 10-50lbs, pushing/pulling items that range from 10-50lbs, twisting/ turning including reaching over shoulder or above head , kneeling or squatting.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595