DB Practice Leader
The DB Practice Leader is responsible for driving continuous revenue growth for USICG. The DB Practice Leader will be a key part of the leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the DB Practice business plan in order to meet annual revenue expectations through new and existing clients.
- Management and advice to CEO concerning certain expense items of the Practice including overall compensation and staff expenses.
- Responsible for the management of Operations Managers and Managing Actuaries representing DB Practice areas of Actuarial, OPEB, Church Plan and Outsourcing services.
- Oversight of all DB Practice actuaries including professional education/training requirements of Enrolled Actuaries, national professional organizations and the USICG Student Actuarial Program
- Provide technical, expert and strategic support to the sales force in the form of guidance, consulting, presentation participation and proposal leadership and review.
- Strategize with Operations Manager to retain business year over year.
- Drive consistent and predictable long term profitable new client relationships.
- Develop internal resources / experts to assist all producers in closing business.
- Key driver to generate revenue from new and existing clients.
- Develop an annual Practice Marketing and Sales Plan with the CMO and CEO.
- Establish pricing strategies that are consistent with the requirements of the budget.
- Participate in branding and visibility strategies to promote the DB Practice, including seminar development and participation, authored articles, and professional meeting presentations.
- Develop new and enhance existing services and products.
- Understand and communicate USICG's initiatives.
- Provide leadership and direction to the DB Practice to ensure Business Plan success.
- Drive utilization and keep current all prospecting and relationship building opportunities within the company's sales for automations system (CRM).
- Positively and proactively represent USICG in meetings, seminars, trade shows and networking events following USI's national strategy.
- Work collaboratively to maximize results in all markets.
- Assist CEO in finding and recruiting acquisition candidates.
- Supervision of monthly client billing for processing by financial & accounting departments.
- Monthly presentation of Practice revenue and operations results to CEO and CFO.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ten + years experience in an operations or leadership role working with defined benefit plans and actuarial services including prior management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Business, Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Attainment of Enrolled Actuary designation.
- Attainment of FSA or ASA designation preferred
- Advanced computer skills- Knowledge of Windows environment, including Word & Excel.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and client relations skills.
- Effective leadership, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to direct and monitor the activities of others.
- Ability to plan and instruct staff members on information appropriate to their job responsibilities.
- Ability to handle difficult behavior or conflict and bring to a timely resolution.
- Ability to creatively and proactively problem-solve.
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a busy environment.
- Personable, credible, professional and dependable.
- Excellent communication, accounting, managerial and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595