Professional Liability Insurance Sales Representative
ARE YOU LOOKING TO:
APPLY YOUR CONSULTATIVE SALES ABILITY
- HAVE SECURITY OF A BASE SALARY (NOT DRAW)
- ABILITY TO EARN DOUBLE YOUR BASE SALARY IN COMMISSIONS?
We are USI Affinity, a division of USI Insurance Services, an AM Best Top 20 Global Insurance Brokerage Firm. We have been designing comprehensive and innovative insurance solutions for the legal profession for over 50 years and are proud to be the endorsed Lawyers' Professional Liability insurance administrator of more than 30 Bar Associations Nationwide along with providers of liability insurance for other professionals, such Accountants, Architects & Engineers, Dentists and more.
In this role, you will consult with professional members of our endorsed associations to sell professional liability insurance products as well as cross-sell all available product offerings, mostly by phone.
Lead Generation and Marketing
Base Salary (no draw) combined with the ability ability to earn commissions of double your base salary along with an excellent benefit package
Unique Company Sales Approach
Product and Sales Training
Coaching and Mentoring
Strong Peer Environment
Giving Back to the Community: Sharing Our Time, Talent and Treasure with the Communities We Serve
Located next to Phila Intl Airport (NO Phila City Wage Tax)
The Right Candidates Will Have:
- Experience selling a professional service related product using "value-added" approach. Experience with Professional Liability or Property & Casualty Insurance products is helpful.
- Strong customer service and sales orientation.
- Property & Casualty license or the ability to obtain one within 45 days of hire (company paid).
- Four-year College Degree preferred. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Must be computer literate and utilize the CRM system to document all prospecting and sales activities.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595