Senior Financial Analyst
General Description: This position is responsible for effective forecasting and financial reporting for assigned areas. The Financial Analyst works closely with many departments/divisions, including Finance, Sales, Regional Management, Corporate Finance and Accounting Center to ensure that the forecast and other reporting reflect the most current data available.
- Manage monthly forecasting process for assigned operating companies.
- Manage producer commission/compensation for region.
- Participate in the production of accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annual regional financial reports, the expected result of which is the basis of decision-making to run the company.
- Perform monthly analysis of operating company results to RCFO and operating company management.
- Manage the revenue and expense variance reporting process throughout the month.
- Oversee and assist in creating annual budget for use as a performance guide and basis of measurement. Act as a liaison with the regional accounting group to roll up Regional Budget.
- Compile and prepare mid-month Producer Variance Report and prepare forecast for month-end revenue and expense projections.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analyses to assist management team gain insight on results and future activities related to revenue and expenses.
- Variance analysis and special projects for decision-making.
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures to facilitate the workflow throughout the Accounting Department and company.
- Assist with the compliance and communication of internal controls.
- Work with Accounts Receivable management for operating companies assigned.
- Other projects and analysis as requested from RCFO, Regional/OpCo leaders or Corporate Finance/Accounting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College Graduate with Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- CPA or MBA Preferred
- MS Office Application, Strong/Advanced Excel
- Proactive and Flexible
- Work well with various levels of staff and management
- Ability to Organize and Multi Task
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and office locations to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595