Account Manager, Employee Benefits
This position provides administrative support to the Employee Benefits Service team. This position is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to Internal Partners that includes proactive and effective communication and organization.
- Fulfilling request for supplies from clients and for preparation of open enrollment communications.
- Photocopying and general administrative support for the team.
- As needed, provides back up for distribution of faxes, delivery of mail and binding of reports
- Develop client and carrier contact sheets.
- Coordinate and facilitate client packet stuffing.
- Mailing and distribution of packets.
- Responsible for printer station supplies and general clean up.
- Expected to become familiar with all Employee Benefits terminology, concepts and compliance requirements.
- Work with Internal Partners, Clients and Carriers to ensure accurate and timely response to all outstanding issues.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior customer service experience preferred, but not required.
- 4 year college degree preferred.
- High level of computer literacy including working knowledge of Windows2007, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to meet production demands.
- Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
- Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts. Ability to work in a team environment.
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company.
- Promote teamwork by sharing experiences, assisting others when help is needed and maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Strong ability to manage projects, problem solve, set and meet deadlines, communicate, work under pressure, organize, prioritize, manage multiple tasks and operate in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Good at attention to detail and ability to self-check work.
- Enthusiastic attitude, cooperative team player, adaptable to new or changing circumstances, professional demeanor, sensitive to client needs, self-motivated, creative and innovative.
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks with both concrete and abstract variables.
- Must be comfortable with internet based programs as well as knowledge of Microsoft office products.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595