General Description: This position is responsible for creating financial deliverables for current and prospective clients. Financial deliverables include financial and contractual analysis, claims utilization analysis and modeling. Required to perform essential functions and meet service standards and Best Practices developed by USI.
- Set priorities and manage analytical work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate creation of deliverables and other responsibilities.
- Build claims reports for client service calendar financial meetings (e.g. Post-renewal, mid-year, pre-renewal, renewal) primarily on fully insured or level funded programs with limited levels of complexity
- Project a professional image in action and appearance.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Set priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate deliverables.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts. Ability to work in a team environment.
- Keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverage and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company.
- High School Graduate. College degree preferred, but not required.
- Must hold state Life & Disability insurance license or willing to obtain one within an agreed upon timeframe.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong functional knowledge of Excel specific to creating, formatting and evaluating formulas and working within templates. Must be proficient in Excel, Word and other MS Office products along with Adobe products.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595