Assistant Broker - Professional Liability
We are USI Affinity, a division of USI Insurance Services, an AM Best Top 20 Global Insurance Brokerage Firm. We have been designing comprehensive and innovative insurance solutions for the legal profession for over 50 years and are proud to be the endorsed Lawyers' Professional Liability insurance administrator of more than 30 Bar Associations Nationwide along with providers of liability insurance for other professionals, such Accountants, Architects & Engineers, Dentists and more.
In this role, actively solicit and sell various association sponsored and non-sponsored professional liability insurance products to sub-brokers. This position will work within a sales team to support new competitive product development throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. While developing and maintaining prospect pipeline of sub-broker sales distribution channels, the Assistant Broker will also work to develop new law firm prospects.
- Base Salary (no draw) combined with the ability to earn commissions of double your base salary along with an excellent benefit package
- Unique Company Sales Approach
- Product and Sales Training
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Strong Peer Environment
- Giving Back to the Community: Sharing Our Time, Talent and Treasure with the Communities We Serve
- Located next to Phila Intl Airport (NO Phila City Wage Tax)
The Right Candidates Will Have:
- At least 2 years of experience selling a professional service related product using "value-added" approach. Experience with Professional Liability insurance and prior work experience with insurance brokers is preferred.
- Strong customer service and sales orientation.
- Property & Casualty license or the ability to obtain one within 45 days of hire (company paid).
- Four-year College Degree preferred. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Must be computer literate and utilize the CRM system to document all prospecting and sales activities.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595