Producer Account Executive- Employee Benefits
General Description: The Producer Account Executive is responsible for maintaining the relationship on their book of business and driving revenue growth through rounding out accounts, cross selling and obtaining referrals from clients.
- Maintain a book of business that is over 500k in revenue
- Act as the Account Executive on client accounts
- Establishes Strategic Plan for clients
- Establishes general expectations for service model
- Responsible for C-Suite relationships
- Strategize with sales leader and senior account staff to retain a minimum of 92% of business year over year utilizing the OMNI and Risk Assessment as part of our "Keep" process
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and innovation based on knowledge of the market, carriers and products, including understanding of important technical/financial issues
- Prepare for and participate actively in the Get, Prep, Close and Keep meetings and individual Producer 1:1 meetings.
- Learn and have the capability to articulate the USI Solutions and work product.
- Create positive synergy and pursue cross selling opportunities with other practices (Property/Casualty, EB, USICG, etc.) to enhance prospect and client relationships.
- Manage overall client relationship; Drive consistent and predictable profitability, client satisfaction and organic growth.
- Collaborate with leaders in the selection of appropriate account management staff and subject matter experts in order to effectively conduct sales presentations to prospects with subject matter experts for each opportunity
- Successfully develop and deploy sales and marketing strategies along with periodic communications to optimize USI's position in the marketplace.
- Positively and proactively represent USI in meetings, seminars, trade shows and networking events.
- Work collaboratively with the account management team and national/regional resources to maximize results.
- Understand and communicate client objectives to account management personnel.
- Drive appropriate staff utilization for assigned book of business and collaborate with account management staff to keep current.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years in insurance brokerage, carrier, or related business to business sales experience
- Must be personable and highly motivated to grow personal success
- Strong understanding of Employee Benefits or Property and Casualty
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- A consultative, positive and resourceful approach to dealing with prospect, clients and associates
- Highly developed organization and time management skills
- Excellent listening skills with strong customer focus.
- Goal orientated
- Ability to deal with senior level management and have a top level executive presence
- College degree and current insurance licensing are preferred.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595