Information Systems Specialist
The Infomation Systems Specialist will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing Systems and will have the opportunity to enhance skills in application analysis, design, and development. This role will implement solutions supporting multiple business units for the company and work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing, Accounting and HR Systems teams.
- Work as a member of a business team to creating specifications, design documents, and a plan for applications to be developed/configured.
- Configure changes to third party applications in development environment. Develop SQL scripts and programs to update databases pertaining to applications.
- Work in conjunction with business users to conduct testing of the applications developed/configured.
- Work with business partners to understand requirements and develop effective and efficient IT solutions to address business needs.
- Integration of applications with backend procedures, databases and application data structures
- Follow application development life cycle methodology for development and maintenance activities.
- Proactively exhibit and apply high level of technical expertise to responsibilities and work assignments. Develop sound technical solutions to meet user requirements that consider system capacity and limitations, as well as performance requirements.
- Adhere to USI policies, procedures, standards and methodologies for software development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL/transact SQL programming and commands.
- Knowledge and expertise designing and configuring third party applications such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Concur a plus.
- MS Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint) proficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595