Product Manager - Life &: Disability Insurance
Do You Enjoy Using your Insurance Product Knowledge, Project Management & Execution Abilities to Help Strategically Grow an Organization?
USI Affinity is currently searching for a Product Manager of Life and Disability insurance products where you will be responsible for the continuous improvement and end to end management of various products (including Life, AD&D and Disability insurance), vendors and carriers to effectively deliver a complete solution for any identified market problems. You will be responsible to identify and implement the strategy to deliver appropriate solutions for those market problems while growing profitability. Located in our Philadelphia Office (next to Philadelphia Intl Airport), your day to day responsibilities will include:
Product Management & Development including:
- Maintain Company's existing and new product line pricing structures, strategies and tactics
- Draft Requests for Proposal and submit to respective carriers/providers for capabilities and pricing
- Perform objective analysis of potential market opportunities and research competitive offerings in the market and assessment of their strengths/weaknesses.
- Implement pricing processes for modeling, volume forecasting and measurement to identify key performance indicators.
- Ensure maximum profitability by managing risk levels to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Build and manage strong relationships with product vendors and monitor their performance.
- Negotiate relationship/solution agreement terms for new/enhanced program solutions
Business Partner Management
- Build strong relationships with key business partners and assist with the development of new business partner proposals .
- Monitor and control program material processes to ensure they are lined up with the agreed upon timelines/expectations.
- Recommend opportunities to Client with the best interest of the program and their Members/Customers in mind
- Review & respond to regulatory items as necessary (vendor assistance required)
- Ensure project scope and business requirements are defined by key stakeholders and build project plan
- Coordinate implementation/ conversion efforts of products, services, programs, carriers/providers and offer to ensure smooth transition/implementation.
- Coordinate/participate in training design and implementation to appropriately educate applicable staff on re-engineered or new products that will ensure effective introductions of new initiatives including preparation of including preparation of informational materials as necessary.
- Manage marketing programs including establishing revenue goals; appropriate target market; approving marketing plans/strategies; reviewing and approving creative concepts, development & execution and coordinating kick-off campaigns and engaging legal/compliance staff when appropriate to ensure achievement of revenue targets and compliant implementation.
The right individual will have:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required. Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred;
- Must have proven ability to develop product solutions and incorporate into distribution models.
- Must have strong insurance product development experience (estimated 5+ years) including product management; relationship management and marketing experience.
- Strong knowledge of various insurance products including various Life, AD&D and Disability products and knowledge of the related carrier/marketplace place including product pricing and financial concepts.
- Life & Health license is preferred, or the ability to obtain appropriate licensing within 3 months of employment.
- Must have demonstrated successful project management experience including building project plans as well as cogent and impactful presentations;
- Some experience in a sales environment is helpful.
- Experience in the Program/Affinity marketplace is helpful.
- Must have strong sales and customer service orientation.
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595