Employee Benefits Practice Leader
Position Title: Employee Benefits Practice Leader
Department: Employee Benefits
Reports to: Regional EB Practice Leader
General Description: Responsible for driving continuous revenue growth for their specific operation. This person will be a part of the Employee Benefits Practice reporting directly to the Regional EB Practice Leader.
- Assist with the Execution and leading the USI Core processes of Get, Prep, Close and Keep as directed by Practice Leader.
- Ensure producers are aware of and adhere to the USI Graphic Standards with prospecting and client facing material.
- Responsible for going on 1st appointments, participating in huddle processes and assisting with closing business.
- Responsible for the ownership of pipeline management and at-risk accounts driving producer behavior utilizing the USI Omni, Risk Assessments, keep huddles, triage calls and peer reviews.
- Focus on supporting the regional recruiting team in efforts to source, screen, hire and on board new producers who are capable of driving new revenues that exceeds $300k per year on an annualized basis.
- Assist with training of new producers on the USI ONE Advantage and messaging issues/USI Solutions, work product, the financial impact and sample case studies specific to each prospect using such tools as the OMNI and the 4x4 ales execution.
- Participate as attendee and/or facilitator USI University sessions and Fast Start.
- Lead and execute effective Engagement Platform sessions on a weekly basis for both new and established producers.
- Create positive synergy within practice to encourage two way cross-selling.
- Drive consistent and predictable long term profitable new client relationships.
- Assist Practice Leader in developing sales and marketing strategies along with communications to optimize USI's position in the marketplace.
- Positively and proactively represent USI in meetings, seminars, trade shows and networking events following USI National Strategy and graphic standards.
- Work collaboratively to maximize results in all markets.
- Assist Practice Leader with execution of best practices (Huddles, Sales Activation, Hiring)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of Employee Benefits.
- 7-10 years of experience in insurance brokerage, carrier, or related business to business sales experience.
- Experience leading and/or mentoring new producers.
- A consultative, positive and resourceful approach to dealing with prospect, clients and associates.
- Strong visibility within the HR and benefits community.
- Highly developed organization and time management skills.
- Excellent listening skills with strong customer focus.
- Strong degree of self motivation.
- Ability to deal with senior level management and have a top level executive presence.
- Must be personable and highly motivated to grow personal success.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- College degree and current insurance licensing are preferred.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595