Sales and CRM Administrator
Do You Enjoy Working in a Sales Environment and Have CRM Experience?
Use your administrative skills, strong attention to detail and CRM system experience to support our sales management in ensuring the effectiveness of our sales teams and growth of our organization! You will provide support throughout the sales process including: managing the client databases/CRM platform to help ensure the integrity of the data and the sales reporting. You will also provide training to our sales staff on the CRM system and on some company and related marketing processes and procedures, as well as miscellaneous reporting to senior management. Location is next door to the Phila. Intl Airport.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing and coordinating management reports for misc. meetings
- Ensuring information in the CRM Systems and Sales Staff reports are accurate
- Ensuring sales staff properly enter their activity into the CRM platform
- Helping onboard new sales staff by providing CRM training; coordination of licensing and ensuring they have the appropriate amount of leads to hit their goals.
- Participate in regional special projects and/or lead projects as needed.
The Preferred Candidate:
- Will have 2+ years experience providing related sales and/or marketing support at the executive level in an administrative or insurance industry environment.
- Must have experience working with a CRM program. Microsoft Dynamic CRM is preferred.
- Must have strong organizational skills and self-discipline to prioritize and meet deadlines in a timely manner;
- Must have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and strong sense of urgency.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have Strong numeric ability and analytical/problem solving skills to diagnose and resolve issues.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595