Personal Lines Assistant Account Manager
General Description: Responsible for managing day to day activities required to support PR Region of account managers by managing incoming mail, providing new business support and maintaining the integrity of the clients' electronic files. Required to perform essential functions and meet service standards, Best Practices, and Risk Management Quality Control standards developed by USI.
- Resource in coordinating the inside service, sales and service support for new and existing clients through rating, quoting, mail processing and management of the electronic client file.
- Respond to internal servicer requests for information, documents, and general inquiries (Summaries of Insurance, Renewal Proposals).
- Produce and monitor various monthly reports to ensure all policies have been renewed in a timely manner. Work with internal service agents to correct.
- Assist managers with special projects as needed.
- Maintain client files accurately and consistently; responsible for proper documentation of files and proper communication to all in accordance with company workflows, procedures and best practices. Maintain a high degree of accuracy in agency management and document management systems.
- Work within USI Personal Lines Initiatives to quote with carriers that offer download, service centers and download. Maintain good relationships with markets through fair and consistent treatment.
- Manage or assist in book transfers, using approved tracking sheets and action plans.
- Provide sales support by transferring data from the sales management system into the Agency Management system. Perform underwriting review and maintain consistent and accurate coding for new business clients and policies. (not required in all offices)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 2 years of recent experience in Personal Lines Insurance.
- High School Graduate. College degree preferred, but not required.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to carry out tasks with many concrete and abstract variables.
- Must be comfortable with internet based programs as well as intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office products. Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred, but not required. Knowledge of Sagitta/WorkSmart preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high degree of accuracy.
- Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
- Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts. Ability to work in a team environment.
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company.
Interested in hearing about other USI Career Opportunities?Join Our Talent Network
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com
100 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 400, Valhalla, NY 10595